Zika Virus: A free educational talk on Zika virus
Groups audienceGet Healthy Heights Columbia Community Partnership for Health
A free educational talk on Zika virus
- What is the Zika virus?
- How do people catch Zika?
- Where does Zika virus occur?
- How is Zika virus disease diagnosed?
- How is Zika virus treated?
- How can people protect themselves from Zika virus?
Presenter: Kiran T. Thakur, MD
Assistant Professor of Neurology
Division of Critical Care and Hospitalist Neurology
Department of Neurology
Date: Monday, July 25, 2016
Time: 5:30PM – 7:00PM
Location: Columbia Community Partnership for Health
390 Fort Washington Avenue, Ground Floor
New York, NY 10033
A free event open to all
Refreshments will be served
The talk will be in English and Spanish
To RSVP call: (646) 697-2274