Open House at the Center for Adults Living Well @ the Y
Category:arts and culture, fitness, food
Groups audienceGet Healthy Heights Center for Adults Living Well @ the Y
Discover how the YM&YWHA of Washington Heights & Inwood's Center for Adults Living Well can help you live your best life!
Learn about the many social, recreational, and educational opportunities at the Center! At the Open House you can:
- Sample classes, from magic and memory games, to painting and dancing
- Attend a classical music concert
- Enjoy our free continental breakfast, lunch, and ice cream sundaes
- Speak with members to see what they love the most about the Center
- Pick up a free giveaway
- Get free transportation to/from the Y
WHEN (add to Google Calendar)
Wednesday, May 9, 2018
9:30 am – 3 pm
For more information about the open house or to arrange transportation, contact Amber (212-569-6200 x208 or firstname.lastname@example.org). The Center for Adults Living Well @ the Y has a myriad of opportunities to enable you to live a rich, full, and active life in the community.