WestSide Campaing Against Hunger and NMIC are Collaborating ona new 18 week culinary training program
Through our classroom-based and hands-on training you will gain:
- Essential culinary skills to give you the knowledge and confidence to enter the food service industry.
- Access to additional social services to help strengthen other facets of your life.
- ServSafe food handling certificate
- Resources to access the NYC food protection license
- Customer service certificate
- Job placement assistance
If you are interested in applying, come to an info session at 263 West 86th Street to learn more about our program, ask questions and fill out an application:
- Tuesday, January 28th from 2pm-4pm
- Wednesday, January 29th from 2pm-4pm
- Thursday, Janaury 30th from 2pm-4pm
For more information, please contact Chef Elizabeth Richards with any questions at email@example.com
The next class begind on February 17, 2020