2017 UPTOWN ARTS STROLL POSTER CONTEST CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS IN WASHINGTON HEIGHTS-INWOOD & WEST HARLEM
2017 UPTOWN ARTS STROLL POSTER CONTESTCALL FOR SUBMISSIONS IN
WASHINGTON HEIGHTS-INWOOD & WEST HARLEM
Artists are asked to include these elements in their submissions:
· Elements of uptown’s diversity, inclusiveness, and dynamic arts & cultural scene
· Include “2017 Uptown Arts Stroll” in your artwork
· Artist must be a West Harlem, Washington Heights-Inwood resident (West 135th to West 220th Street)
· Artist may submit one (1) image for consideration
· High-resolution (300 dpi with 2,440 pixels or greater) JPG (more than 3-4mb), EPS or TIFF file
· Image must be large enough to format to 11 x 17 in. poster size
· Submit the image without the artist's name on it. Include in the body of the email:
· Artist’s full name (first and last)
· Artist’s brief bio or artist statement (maximum one-page)
· Phone number
· Entry must be received by email to email@example.com by Friday, February 24, 2017
FINALIST & WINNER SELECTION
A panel of distinguished judges from the local arts community will select the winning poster. Consideration
is given to eye-catching original and unpublished images that reflect the elements identified above.
SELECTED WINNER AGREES THAT
· The winning poster image may be used in any way to promote the 2017 Uptown Arts Stroll in
Washington Heights-Inwood and West Harlem. NoMAA will work with you to include additional text
in the Uptown Arts Stroll poster such as dates, contact information, sponsors, etc.
· Allow image to be used in all publications with the following dimensions:
· Poster: 11 x 17 in., Brochure: 6 x 10¾ in., Postcard: 5½ x 8½ in.
· Other marketing and promotional materials
· Allow for full color and B&W reproduction
GRAND PRIZE WINNER RECEIVES:
· $750 honorarium.
· Exclusive graphic representation throughout the 2017 Uptown Arts Stroll
5030 Broadway, Suite 723 New York, NY 10034
P: 212.567.4394 F: 212.567.4399